Outlier On Air | Founders, Disruptors, & Mavens

"With any project, the first 5% are really fun, the remaining 95% are a grind and you have to be able to get through that grind." Andy Weir

ANDY WEIR was first hired as a programmer for a national laboratory at age fifteen and has been working as a software engineer ever since. He is also a lifelong space nerd and a devoted hobbyist of subjects like relativistic physics, orbital mechanics, and the history of manned spaceflight. The Martian is his first novel.

Connect with Andy:

WebsiteFacebook | Twitter

Subscribe to the Outlier Newsletter: Click Here

Brought to you by:


If you enjoy Outlier On Air, please Subscribe & Review on iTunes or Stitcher

Direct download: AndyWeirFinalCut.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:21pm MST